Tigernut Mix 100 gm
Please read safety tips:-
- Try to meet the seller in a location that is safe & public.
- Never pay in advance for any delivery.
- Pay only once you have received and confirmed the item.
- Always check your item before purchasing it.
- Rich In Fiber
- A Healthy Substitute For Lactose Intolerance
- Rich In Vitamins E And C
- Good Source Of Magnesium
- Plentiful Arginine
- Protects Against Cardiovascular Disease
- Potassium Booster
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids or MUFAs
- Boosts ‘Good’ (HDL) Cholesterol
- It is a good source of probiotics
- Traditionally, tiger nuts were used to treat stomach upsets, irritable bowels, and other digestive issues
- Improving digestive health
- Supporting the immune system
- General hydration and skin health
- It is reported to have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antimalarial, antidiarrheal, antiviral, and antioxidant properties, and to be useful in treating or preventing anemia and asthma
- It contains energy, sugar, and fibre. calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and zinc
- Lowers cholesterol
- Protein rich
- Rich in vitamins
- Improves bone health
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Good for the eyes
- Helps improve Erectile dysfunction
- Promote beautiful skin
- Fixes hangover
- Good for as a beverage drink on empty stomach after a fast
Please login to submit a reviewLog In