Tamarind Tea Classic
- Try to meet the seller in a location that is safe & public.
- Never pay in advance for any delivery.
- Pay only once you have received and confirmed the item.
- Always check your item before purchasing it.
Tamarind is popularly known as Awin in Yoruba, Icheku in Igbo and Tsamiyar kurm in Hausa.
It's a partially dried fruit is used to make medicine and food flavoring, as sweeter, in desserts, curries and soups.
Tamarind health and medical benefits:-
- Diarrhea : Tamarind also acts as a mild laxative. Tamarind juice is effective in treating diarrhea and dysentery effectively.
- Cosmetic: Extracts of tamarind seeds contain xyloglycans, which is used in many cosmetics and pharmaceutical products. They are topically used for treating minor skin rashes.
- Arthritis: Its anti-inflammatory property eases out joint pain, especially in people suffering from arthritis. Consume ½ a teaspoon of roasted tamarind seed powder twice a day with water to boost joint lubrication which soothes pain.
- Teeth: Rub tamarind seed powder on your gums and teeth, if you have weak teeth. nicotine deposits or tartar and plaque caused by lack of dental and oral hygiene, and consumption of soft drinks. This also removes stain caused by tea, coffee, soda and smoking.
- Tamarind seeds can cure all teeth related problems and clean nicotine stuck to your teeth.
- Mild Laxative: Tamarind juice is effective in treating and preventing bile disorders and increase bile production naturally. Lowers cholesterol. This helps digestion and is a great natural appetizer. This is also useful to treat stomatitis and relieve constipation.
- Low immunity: Tamarind seeds contain immunity boosting properties that protect you from many diseases and can treat and protect you from Colon Cancer.
- Antibacterial: Tamarind seed contain antibacterial benefits that can protect you from pneumonia-causing bacteria, Typhus and Staphylococcus aureus. This also protects from a bacterium that causes skin infections as well as intestinal and urinary tract infections.
- Cough, Tonsils and Throat Infections
- Tamarind seed juice can be a good mouth wash. Gargle with this to get relief from a sore throat.
- Tonsils, pharyngitis, cold, cough, and other throat infections.
- Mouth Ulcers, as Tamarind has a cooling effect on ulcers.
- Diabetes: Tamarind seed lowers blood sugar levels. This protects the pancreas, which increases the size of insulin-producing cells.
- Heart health: Tamarind seed contains potassium that can prove useful for hypertensive and heart patients.
- Eye drops.
- Cure conjunctivitis.
- Skin health.
- Tamarind seed extracts are beneficial for skin care. Tamarind seed boosts skin elasticity, provides hydration and smoothness. This contains hyaluronic acid that helps in skin moisturization and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. Tamarind seed is water-soluble, hence it is used for serums, gels, facial toners, moisturizers and masks. This also acts as an anti-aging formula.
- Treats Scurvy and Wounds.
- Improves lactation and checks genital infections:
- Weight Loss.
- Presence Of Hydroxy Citric Acid: Tamarind contains HCA – hydroxy citric acid which slows down the production of fat. HCA is very similar to citric acid.
- Hydroxycitric acid also suppresses appetite by increasing serotonin neurotransmitter levels.
- Helps Prevent Overeating. It also burns fat during long exercises.
- Mild Laxative: Tamarind also acts as a mild laxative. Tamarind juice is effective in treating and preventing bile disorders.
- Malaria: According to research, the leaf extract inhibits the growth of plasmodium falciparum which causes malaria therefore, taking a decoction can cure malaria.
- Reliefs Menstrual Cramp and stops Diarrhea.
Please login to submit a reviewLog In